Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people.
- From Gospel for Asia: Please pray with us for a pastor’s wife and a film team leader who were both placed in intensive care units this week. Ask our Lord to grant healing to their bodies and peace to their families.
- Protestant Reformed Churches in America
- Protestant Reformed Church of Luxembourg
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
- Ogbaru – (Niger, Nigeria) The Rt Revd Samuel Ezeofor
- Ogbia – (Niger Delta, Nigeria) The Rt Revd James Oruwori
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Archie (weakness, dizziness)
- Chris (pain from cancer is worsening), please remember his parents and GF Holly in your prayers, too as their anniversary approaches
- Jim (brain cancer) and the Shockley family
- Vesta (ruptured appendix)
- Manuel (heart is about to give out)
- Dorothy (weak heart, can’t breathe on her own, needs to know of Christ’s love)
- John (gout)
- Carolyn (heart tests)
- Gerri (knee surgery)
- Connie (back pain)
- Marilyn (arthritis)
- Tony (throat cancer)
- Ruth (infection, diabetes)
- Ray (heart attack)
- Ron (recovering after surgery) and Paula (had to return to work after unpaid leave)
- Norma (unable to eat, refuses treatment)
- Joe (dying) and the Lewis family
- Dora (stroke)
- Deanna (polycystic kidney disease)
- Michelle, Keri and their dad (family situation)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks for:
- Deacon Ingrid’s successful knee surgery
Almighty and everlasting God, we thank you for your servants in the Episcopal Anglican Church of Brazil and Roland Allen, whom you called to preach the Gospel to the people of Brazil and the world. Raise up in this and every land evangelists and heralds of your kingdom, that your Church may proclaim the unsearchable riches of our Savior Jesus Christ; who lives and reigns with
you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
(Prayers are from the Book of Common Prayer)