Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people.
- Two pastors working in a dangerous area of Brazil
- Karen, Larry and protection for them and their mission group in Tanzania
- The “North Korea Nine”
- The children in K.S. Peter’s orphanage as their begin technical school
- Persecuted Christians in The Philippines
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
- Oji River – (Enugu, Nigeria) The Most Revd Amos Amankechinelo Madu
- Okinawa – (Japan) The Rt Revd David Shoji Tani
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
We also pray for the US states of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Anita (to be spared from surgery)
- AJ and her family
- Tomasa (arthritis and stroke)
- Hector (skin cancer)
- Martha (heart problems)
- Jennifer (tested positive for tuberculosis)
- Rahel (success in exams)
- a widow and daughter in Korea who need an American sponsor
- Tony (cancer) and Julia
- Mona (still bleeding after surgery)
- Albert (heart attack, recovering)
- Eric (healing, deliverance)
- Shane (breakthrough for a job)
- Mike (healing)
- Nicole (gunshot victim) and three daughters
- Dave (Parkinson’s) and his wife, children and grandchildren
- Timothy (throat cancer, stroke, seizures)
- Zoe (age 2, can’t walk or talk)
- Diana (swollen neck, in severe pain)
- Norman (little stamina, frustrated over forgetting things)
- Diane (blood near her retina and optic nerve)
- Sharon (cancer)
- Judy (spot on lung)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks for:
- Joan beginning to recover
Almighty God, who gave your servant Alban boldness to confess the Name of our Savior Jesus Christ before the rulers of this world, and courage to die for this faith: Grant that we may always be ready to give a reason for the hope that is in us, and to suffer gladly for the sake of our Lord Jesus Christ; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.