Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
- Reformed Churches of New Zealand
- Reformed Church of Christ in Nigeria
- Reformed Evangelical Church in Myanmar
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people.
- Pastor Isaac (success in church funding project)
- Chelsea (paralyzed, please pray for her blogging ministry)
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
- On the Lake – (Owerri, Nigeria) The Rt Revd Chijioke Oti
- Ottawa – (Ontario, Canada) The Rt Revd John Holland Chapman
- Bishop Ordinary to the Canadian Armed Forces – (Ontario, Canada) The Rt Revd Peter Robert Coffin
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
- Flood victims in North India
- Peace in Syria
We also pray for the US states of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Linda (surgery)
- Chris (paralyzed from neck down due to spinal cancer), the Westmoreland family and girlfriend Holly
- Barbi’s grandmother
- Jim (medical tests)
- Barbara (pacemaker)
- Chance (possible infection in leg bone)
- Robert (triple bypass) and the Weeks family
- Kim (passed out, possible stroke)
- Mary (needs a financial blessing)
- Erika (needs a teaching job)
- Sean & Meegan (financial)
- Linda (for success in coursework)
- Grace (recently hospitalized), asks prayer for a doctor who was rude to her, that she might repent
- Henley (cancer is progressing)
- Terry (motorcycle accident, brain swelling and leg injuries)
- Linda (eye trouble, family history of cancer)
- Frank (double pneumonia, ARDS, on ventilation)
- Joe (possible cancer), wife Cheryl (mini-strokes affecting her vision)
- Joyce’s daughter (difficulty with her sons)
- Amy (back problem)
- Eleanor (infection)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
- Jillian (RIP+), her mom Debbie, dad, brother and dog Torri
- Loreta (RIP+), please be in prayer for siblings Dorothy and Gary
- Donna (RIP+), please pray for sister Peggy and brother-in-law Jim
- Kevin (RIP+), please pray for mom Jimmie
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks for:
- Those who give themselves in the service of others
- that Jennifer’s tuberculosis test was a false positive
- that Kim’s fainting was only due to low blood pressure)
Almighty God, whose blessed apostles Peter and Paul glorified you by their martyrdom: Grant that your Church, instructed by their teaching and example, and knit together in unity by your Spirit, may ever stand firm upon the one foundation, which is Jesus Christ our Lord; who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.