Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people
- Community Christian Church (finances and good relationships)
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
- Osaka – (Japan) The Rt Revd Samuel Osamu Onishi
- Omu-Aran – (Kwara, Nigeria) The Rt Revd Philip Adeyemo –
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
We also pray for the US states of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Betty and husband (health issues)
- Bonnie (for a successful birth)
- Betty’s son (salvation)
- Brenda and Randy (health and finances)
- Masen (health issues)
- Jeff (diabetes)
- Cathy’s friend’s husband (Alzheimer’s)
- Grant (high fever needs, cardioversion)
- Martha (heart surgery)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks for:
- Suzanne’s friend doesn’t have cancer
- Mike’s ear bleeding has subsided
- Roger’s successful eye surgery
- that Janet Sue was spared from a bad car accident
- that Jaynne got some money she needed
Lord God Almighty, in whose Name the founders of this
country won liberty for themselves and for us, and lit the
torch of freedom for nations then unborn: Grant that we and
all the people of this land may have grace to maintain our
liberties in righteousness and peace; through Jesus Christ our
Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one
God, for ever and ever. Amen.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.