Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church (Australia)
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Malawi
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people
- Aleksei (prisoner for Christ)
- Sakien and Dong (persecution)
- Christians affected by violence in Honduras
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
- Osun North East – (Ibadan, Nigeria) The Rt Revd Humphery Olumakaiye
- Otukpo – (Nigeria) The Rt Revd David Bello
- Panama – (Central America) The Rt Revd Julio Murray
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
We also pray for the US states of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- A kidnapped 21 month-old
- Wayne and Jennifer (stomach virus)
- Connie (healing)
- Jannette and her husband (cancer)
- Cheyann (to open her heart to Christ)
- Mickey (for a good outcome at his appointment)
- Kiren (healing)
- Renata’s husband (broken hip)
- Elaine (healing)
- Jim (healing)
- Leslie (healing)
- Colvil (caregiver)
- Dianne (caregiver)
- Lara (depression)
- Richard (depression, addiction)
- The Indiana boy rescued from a sinkhole
- A person who is feeling the burden of illness and financial difficulties
- Ray (blockage), wife Ann and sister Glenda
- Jan (sepsis)
- Linda (cancer)
- Arlene (bad knee replacement, severe weight loss), husband Tex (heart attack, broken hip)
- Debbie (bad ankles)
- Susan (blood clots and ulcers in legs)
- Connie (back pain)
- Betty (severe pain issues)
- Cathy and Ken (for wisdom as to how to make money with their farm, for greater trust for Cathy)
- Becky (guidance after getting out of a bad job situation)
- Kelly (guidance)
- Joshua (recently married, blessings and to find a church home)
- Gary (needs a place to stay)
- Kaytee (age 11, diabetes)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks:
- Pastor Robert (released from an Iranian prison)
- Steve’s successful surgery
In honor of The Righteous Gentiles: O God, you made us in your own image and redeemed us through Jesus your Son: Look with compassion on the whole human family; take away the arrogance and hatred which infect our hearts; break down the walls that separate us; unite us in bonds of love; and work through our struggle and confusion to accomplish your purposes on earth; that, in your good time, all nations and races may serve you in harmony around your heavenly throne; through Jesus Christ
our Lord. Amen.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.