Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
- Free Presbyterian Church of North America
- Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
- Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people
- Persecuted Christians in Egypt, Syria
- Rimsha (persecuted Christian given refuge in Canada)
- Wenxi (prisoner for Christ)
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
Pennsylvania – (III, The Episcopal Church) The Rt Revd Clifton Daniel
Oyo – (Ibadan, Nigeria) The Rt Revd Jacob Ola Fasipe
Pankshin – (Jos, Nigeria) The Rt Revd Olumuyiwa Ajayi
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
We also pray for the US states of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Luke (radiation treatments)
- Albert (kidney problems)
- Vicki (computer and car accident problems), issues with grandchildren
- Gerri’s husband
- Jasmine (age 4, ear pain)
- Deanna (unspoken situation)
- Bruce (heart problems)
- Jaynne (asthma)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
- Henley, pray for parents Grant, Lynsey and the rest of the family
- Benjamin and Sonny (killed in Afghanistan)
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks:
- Lukie’s safe delivery and baby Lance
In honor of Mary Magdalene (feast was celebrated yesterday): Almighty God, whose blessed Son restored Mary Magdalene to health of body and mind, and called her to be a witness of his resurrection: Mercifully grant that by your grace we may be healed of all our infirmities and know you in the power of his endless life; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.