Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people
- Prisoners to Pastors program
- Tony’s warden, as she tries to make her prison peaceful
- Persecuted Christians in Pakistan
- Indian Christian converts and their pastors facing imprisonment
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
- Port Elizabeth – (Southern Africa) The Rt Revd Nceba Nopece
- Port Moresby – (Papua New Guinea) The Rt Revd Peter Ramsden
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
- Eritrean trafficking victims
We also pray for the US territories and districts of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Helen (blood clot in stomach)
- Jerry (kidney infection)
- Ruth (kidney problems and pain)
- Dale (foot surgery)
- Joann (weak, difficulty eating)
- Macey (age 3, missing)
- Carolyn (heart surgery complications)
- Diana (struggling with memories of past abuse)
- Connie (going through a difficult time due to deaths in the family)
- Gabrielle (14, depression)
- Alvin (diabetes complications)
- Jaysen (temptation)
- Grace (age 5, injured in a house fire)
- Victoria (newborn with health issues)
- Sonya (kidney issues, trying to lose weight)
- Kathy (congestive heart failure)
- Terry (f, stomach pain)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
- Renea, please pray for her husband and children
- Felipe, please pray for Bishop Otis and all his family and loved ones
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks:
Almighty God, whose will it is to be glorified in your saints, and who raised up your servant Joseph of Arimethia to be a light in the world; Shine, we pray, in our hearts, that we also in our generation may show forth your praise, who called us out of darkness
into your marvelous light; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.