Please note: the list has been updated to reflect a new weekly schedule. Urgent and emergency requests will still be posted as received.
Father, we pray for your holy Catholic Church;
That we all may be one.
We pray for our friends in Christ:
- Presbyterian Church of India
- Presbyterian Church of Mozambique
- Presbyterian Church of Nigeria
- Presbyterian Church of Pakistan
- Presbyterian Church in America
- Presbyterian Church in Canada
- Presbyterian Church in Chile
Grant that every member of the Church may truly and humbly serve you;
That your Name may be glorified by all people
- Helen and Keith’s families (to know, love and serve Jesus)
- Vietnamese Christians threatened for not reverting to Buddhism
We pray for all bishops, priests, and deacons;
That they may be faithful ministers of your Word and
In the Anglican Cycle of Prayer, we pray for:
- Port Sudan – (Sudan) The Rt Revd Yusif Abdalla Kuku
- Portsmouth – (Canterbury, England) The Rt Revd Christopher Foster
- Rochester – (Canterbury, England) The Rt Revd James Langstaff
- Rochester – Tonbridge – (Canterbury, England) The Rt Revd Dr Brian Castle
- Pretoria – (Southern Africa) The Rt Revd Dr Johannes Seoka
Puerto Rico – (IX, The Episcopal Church) The Rt Revd David Alvarez
Pune – (North India) The Rt Revd Vijay Sathe
Qu’Appelle – (Rupert’s Land, Canada) The Rt Revd Gregory Kerr-Wilson
Quebec – (Canada, Canada) The Rt Revd Dennis Paul Drainville
Quincy – (V, The Episcopal Church) The Rt Revd John Buchanan
Rajasthan – (North India) The Rt Revd Warris Masih
We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world;
That there may be justice and peace on the earth.
We also pray for countries of:
Give us grace to do your will in all that we undertake;
That our works may find favor in your sight.
Have compassion on those who suffer from any grief or trouble;
That they may be delivered from their distress
- Monique (looking for a teaching position)
- Bill (lymphoma)
- Wendy (unexplained weight loss)
- Stephany (unexplained bleeding, to come to know and love God if she does not)
- John (broken hip)
- Mil (prostate cancer)
- Dianne (breast cancer for the 3rd time)
- Ray (blockage symptoms still there, but improving)
- Renee (open foot wound, diabetes)
- Zachary (rod in leg causing pain)
- Billy (hip and back problems, diabetes, vision loss, needs to know Christ)
- Amena (m, financial difficulties)
- Jaynne (starting a new medication)
- Darren (liver cancer) and family
- Mike (pancreatic cancer)
Give to the departed eternal rest.
Let light perpetual shine upon them.
- Tommy Lee, please pray for his family
- Timothy, please pray for his family
- John, please pray for daughter Karen and all his family
- Rod, please pray for sister Faye and the rest of the family in your prayers
We praise you for your saints who have entered into joy;
May we also come to share in your heavenly kingdom.
- Samuel Ferguson
- George Freeman Bragg, Jr.
- William Edward Burghardt DuBois
- Albrecht Dürer, Matthias Grünewald, and Lucas Cranach the Elder
- John Mason Neale
- Catherine Winkworth
- Herman of Alaska
Let us pray for our own needs and those of others.
Let’s give thanks:
For all the blessings God has given to us
- Ronn is able to sing again
- Robert has a job
- Steve’s heart surgery and rehab were successful
Let your continual mercy, O Lord, cleanse and defend your Church; and, because it cannot continue in safety without your help, protect and govern it always by your goodness; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
For the Transfiguration: O God, who on the holy mount revealed to chosen witnesses your well-beloved Son, wonderfully transfigured, in raiment white and glistening: Mercifully grant that we, being delivered from the disquietude of this world, may by faith behold the King in his beauty; who with you, O Father, and you, O Holy Spirit, lives and reigns, one God, for ever and ever.
The prayers are from The Book of Common Prayer.